PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Registration opens today for all golf industry professionals for the 2015 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience in Las Vegas, Aug. 17-19. Savings on registration, event hotel reservations and transportation are available at www.PGALasVegas.com.
PGA Professionals, golf and apparel buyers, golf industry executives, exhibitors and media may register beginning today.
PGA Demo Experience
Cascata Golf Club, Boulder City, Nevada
August 17, 2015
• 9:00 a.m. – Pro-Pro Tournament (shotgun start)
• 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – PGA Demo Experience – Equipment Testing, Special Events, Contests/Prizes, Indoor Marketplace, Industry Reception with entertainment and complimentary refreshments
• 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Short Game Instructional Workshop
(Complimentary transportation to and from The Venetian will be provided for all event attendees)
Exhibits of the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada
August 18, 2015
• 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Golf Fashion, Equipment, Technology and Products Exhibits & Special Events
• 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Fashion Show & Industry Networking Reception (Show floor remains open)
August 19, 2015
• 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Golf Fashion, Equipment, Technology and Products Exhibits & Special Events
PGA Education Conference
The PGA Education Conference will offer certification programs, instruction workshops and classroom seminars focusing on merchandising, business strategies, instruction and sales/marketing. PGA Professionals will have access to more than 20 MSR education credits. Details will be announced shortly.