BRIDGESTONE INTRODUCES J15 CAST IRONS FOR ULTIMATE FORGIVENESS AND PLAYABILITY
Bridgestone’s Most Forgiving Irons Ever Utilize Proprietary F.A.S.T. Technology for Unrivaled Distance
Covington, Ga. — Bridgestone Golf, the #1 ball-fitter in golf and a recognized industry innovator, will reveal its new J15 Cast Irons at the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show. The J15 Cast irons rely on a combination of 3 innovative technologies to maximize distance and accuracy for players needing more forgiveness in their irons.
“Bridgestone is largely recognized as a niche, forged iron brand for serious golfers, but with the introduction of the J15 Cast irons we’re widening our target player scope, offering that same unparalleled feel we’ve become known for with an added dose of forgiveness”, said Josh Kinchen, Golf Clubs and Accessories Marketing Manager, Bridgestone Golf, Inc. “Through extensive testing, we’ve found that the same Flex Action Speed Technology that is used in our new driver and fairway woods also lends itself quite well to a game enhancement iron. We are eager to get these clubs in mid to high handicappers’ hands so that they can experience the tremendous benefits the combination of F.A.S.T. technology and our new Sure Contact Sole can provide.”
The increased distance and forgiveness that the J15 Cast offers is achieved through 3 key technologies:
1. F.A.S.T Clubhead
· The Flex Action Speed Technology (F.A.S.T.) construction features a 360° undercut, full face channel to maximize the repulsion area and increase M.O.I. for high speed straight distance regardless of where impact is made.
2. Wide, Round Sure Contact Sole
· Designed to provide maximum forgiveness and minimal turf resistance on off-center sweeping strikes, with the C.O.G. located low and deep on the sole to encourage high launching distance.
3. Oversize Stainless Steel Clubhead
· Larger clubhead with thicker topline and increased offset inspires confidence at address, while maintaining the clean, classic appearance Bridgestone has become revered for.
The J15 Cast Irons come standard with the Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH shafts and custom yellow Golf Pride® Tour Velvet™ grips and will be available in 4-AW. The standard J15 Cast 5-AW set will feature a street price of $699 and will be available in Right Hand only at retail on April 1, 2015.
Visit www.bridgestonegolf.com to learn more about Bridgestone Golf’s 2015 plans and to view the comprehensive lineup of new products.