July 2, 2012 (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada) – Spectacular greens and undulating terrain await pro and amateur golfers alike in Newfoundland and Labrador, one of Atlantic Canada’s premiere golf destinations. Golf Newfoundland and Labrador invites visitors to indulge in five days and four rounds of golf with the exclusive new “Urban Golf Adventure” package. Home to one of the world’s most picturesque golf settings, Newfoundland and Labrador is nestled upon winding fairways and manicured greens. While enjoying their favorite sport, golfers can delight in prime views of majestic icebergs, gleaming waterfalls and frolicking whales within surrounding waters.
Newfoundland and Labrador’s “An Urban Golf Adventure” package includes:
· Two night accommodations at Delta St. John’s Hotel
· One night accommodations at Terra Nova Golf Resort
· One night at The Wilds Golf Resort
· One round of golf at Pippy Park Golf Course in St. John’s
· One round of golf at Glendenning Golf Course in St. John’s
· One round of golf at Terra Nova Golf Resort in Port Blanford
· One round of golf at The Wilds in St. John’s
· Shared power carts
· Continental breakfast daily
Package starts at $750. Prices based on double occupancy, not including taxes. Package is valid through October 2012.
The Atlantic Canada province’s Pippy Park Golf Course has been host to several national tournaments, including the Canadian Pro Tour, the Canadian Junior, and Juvenile and Ladies championships. Terra Nova Golf Resort was given a Platinum rating by Canada’s, Score Magazine placing it in the top six courses in Atlantic Canada and the top 30 in Canada.