Family Owned and Operated Over 20 Years, Cruises-N-More – Purveyors of Fine & Exotic Travel
ORLANDO, Fla. (Oct. 27, 2020) – There are at least seven things to love about this small ship in the Princess fleet. Few cruise lines can boast the breadth and excellence of Princess Cruises, surely one of the premier cruise line offerings in the world.
There is the outlier of the Princess fleet: the significantly smaller, 670-passenger Pacific Princess. It’s only a fifth the size of the largest Princess ships. This lovely small ship is used for exotic itineraries around the globe that appeal to those seeking a small ship adventure.
The R Class Ship of Princess Cruises and One of Our Favorites, the Pacific Princess
Accommodating 670 passengers, Pacific Princess – the only R class vessel – is the smallest ship in the Princess Cruise Line’s entire fleet. It has fewer of Princess’ signature attractions and facilities than the rest of the fleet, favoring instead a focus on laid-back cruising and destination-immersive itineraries.
Pacific Princess – 7 Things to Love About This Small Ship
1. Benefits of a smaller vessel with the amenities of a larger ship have no farther to look than the Pacific Princess. Despite its smaller size, the Pacific Princess features seven dining venues (including two specialty restaurants, a main dining room and three casual eateries) and three lounges. The Pacific Princess caters to travelers looking for quieter, more personalized onboard experiences than those offered on larger vessels.
2. Refurbished recently – June 2019, this ship is the smallest in the Princess fleet with only 338 cabins.
3. Dining and Snacks Abound – One main dining room, Sabatini’s – Italian restaurant, Sterling Steakhouse, Panorama Buffet, Burger & hot dog grill, Pizzeria, Panorama buffet, Ultimate Balcony Dining, 24-hour room service
4. Entertainment – Cabaret Lounge – Main Show Lounge, Pacific Lounge – Top Deck Lounge, Piano Bar, Pool Bar, Club Bar, Casino and Shopping.
5. Spa & Fitness – Lotus Spa and fitness center, Library & Jogging track including a saltwater pool – soak in a world of relaxation. What better way is there to relax and revitalize after a day exploring the world than a long soak.
6. Expert lectures as part of the Discovery at Sea program
7. Evening pleasures include shows at the theater, a drink at the piano bar, or play games in the casino or simple relaxation in staterooms outfitted with flat-screen TVs and minibars.
Some of the Pacific Princess’ scheduled destinations include Asia, Australia, The South Pacific and New Zealand, The Mediterranean and Greek Isles, South America and Panama Canal.
With over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More, a Virtuoso member, offers select benefits for our clients. Cruises-N-More is pleased to announce being recognized as a winner of the 2019 Online Travel Partner Excellence Award of Carnival Corporation & plc brands Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. To book a Princess cruise, call a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454.
# # #
Family owned and operated, with over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More offers respected expertise and superior deals, prices and amenities and consistently ranks among top producers with the major cruise lines.
Cruises-N-More has received many additional cruise line awards and recognition, including Regent Seven Seas Cruises Council Member and Top Producer; Princess Cruises Gold I-Excel Agency; Royal Caribbean International Travel Partners of the Year Awards for North America, Royal Caribbean International & Celebrity Cruises Online Agency of the Year/Key Account; Carnival Cruise Line Top Agency & Select Agency; Norwegian Cruise Line President’s Club Agency; Holland America Line Centurion & Premium Preferred Agency; Top Producer for Crystal Cruises, Cunard Line, Disney Cruise Line, Silversea Cruises, and “Rising Star Partner of the Year” by Royal Caribbean International.
A member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Advisors), CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) and endorsed by IATAN (International Airline Travel Agent Network), Cruises-N-More is proud to be a Virtuoso member as well as previous Travel Leaders Group President’s Club and Inner Circle top agency.
Cruises-N-More has been featured in USA Today and Frommer’s “Cruises for Dummies” as having great cruise prices, has been ranked by MSNBC as a top web broker and was recently featured as a great source of Caribbean travel package cruise tours on TravelVacationDream.com.